Leopard still buggy?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by sicrado, Jan 3, 2008.

  1. sicrado macrumors newbie

    sicrado

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Location:
    sic, jersey shore
    #1
    Hey guys I recently bought my MBP, which came with Tiger 10.4.11, and I went on to apple store & qualified to upgrade to Leopard for 10 bucks... my question is... Do I want to do this? After reading about every bodies problems, I'm hesitant to do this. Have they released some firmware to correct these problems yet?

    What do you(s) think I should do? :apple:
     
  2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

    Eidorian

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2005
    Location:
    Indianapolis
    #2
    $10 for Leopard...

    lol wut?

    What's so hard to decide on Leopard if it's $10? Get the upgrade disc that should have more then likely come with Leopard preinstalled or with a drop-in disc.
     
  3. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Location:
    Indy, IN
    #3
    I would definitely go get the upgrade DVD for 10 bucks. I would however probably wait to install it until 10.5.2 is released sometime soon, hopefully.
     
  4. sicrado thread starter macrumors newbie

    sicrado

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Location:
    sic, jersey shore
  5. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

    thejadedmonkey

    Joined:
    May 28, 2005
    Location:
    Pa
    #5
    yeah, 10.5.1 is (for me) worse then 10.5.0 was!
     
  6. bov macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Location:
    San Francisco
    #6
    im waiting for at least 10.5.2 just to make sure that things smooth out ;)
     

Share This Page