Leopard System Font?

MBX

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
Some of my widgets use a strange serif font instead of the official apple os-x system font.

Most widgets are fine though. Is it maybe because they're not 100% leopard yet or could it be a different cause?

Jmacman78

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2007
Northwest, CT
I just noticed that a couple of my widgets fonts are larger than normal, it's annoying because some of the text gets cut off because it's too large.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
I just noticed that a couple of my widgets fonts are larger than normal, it's annoying because some of the text gets cut off because it's too large.
Yep. The one widget I noticed this is on iStat Pro, which now cuts off the bottom of the words. I also noticed that both CoconutBattery and iStat Pro couldn't read the cycles and power management of my iBook anymore.

unity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
Green Bay, WI
Im having one odd Font issue too. But its my main menu bar, the font just looks wrong. Too tall and thin compared to screen shots I have seen, especially the clock numbers.

Jmacman78

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2007
Northwest, CT
Anyone ever figure out a fix for this? It's really starting to be a pain, so much stuff gets cut off on my widgets, I haven't found a fix that works for me yet, and I've been to most of the major forums including the apple discussion forums. :(