Leopard System Font?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by MBX, Oct 28, 2007.

1. MBX macrumors 65816

Some of my widgets use a strange serif font instead of the official apple os-x system font.

Most widgets are fine though. Is it maybe because they're not 100% leopard yet or could it be a different cause?

2. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I just noticed that a couple of my widgets fonts are larger than normal, it's annoying because some of the text gets cut off because it's too large.

3. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Yep. The one widget I noticed this is on iStat Pro, which now cuts off the bottom of the words. I also noticed that both CoconutBattery and iStat Pro couldn't read the cycles and power management of my iBook anymore.

4. unity macrumors 6502a

Im having one odd Font issue too. But its my main menu bar, the font just looks wrong. Too tall and thin compared to screen shots I have seen, especially the clock numbers.

5. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

Anyone ever figure out a fix for this? It's really starting to be a pain, so much stuff gets cut off on my widgets, I haven't found a fix that works for me yet, and I've been to most of the major forums including the apple discussion forums. :(