Leopard upgrade, no new screensavers?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by KingofAwesome, Nov 6, 2007.

1. KingofAwesome macrumors regular

I upgraded my iMac (previous version C2D) to Leopard this weekend simply using the "upgrade" option. While it seems that everything worked fine, I don't have the new screensavers. I took out some language support and printer support to save space.

Has anybody else experienced this? Can I locate the files on the install DVD and manually add them in? I'm at work so I don't have access to either my computer or my Leopard disc, but I will check back tonight if anybody has a fix.

2. cpnotebook80 macrumors 6502a

HI yes i upgraded last nite to leopard and havent seen any new screensavers except arabesque.
    I know leopard has cool 3d picture screensavers etc but not sure where they are.
    any help would be good.

3. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

I'm assuming you're referring to the new "collage" and "mosaic" screensavers when you say "cool 3d picture" screensavers. These are found by selecting an album from the Pictures section on the left and then choosing the style from among the three buttons (slideshow, collage, mosaic) near the center of the pane. Here's a pic (with "mosaic" currently selected):

Attached Files:

4. cornerdealy macrumors regular

there are two more in the developer packs on the install disk.

just do a search here.