Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zero-beat

macrumors member
Original poster
May 16, 2011
:p Needless to say... that big ass data centre apple built just for Lion, just wasnt enough.

Screenshot2011-07-20at105954PM.png

EDIT: Note: This is no longer a problem for me, though few are still getting it.

Last edited:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
You're assumptions may not be correct. What issues are you having? Your incredibly descriptive post seems to fail to mention.

lfc

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2010
Australia
The data center was for iCloud, not the Lion download.

But yes... Let me give you my money Apple! :( error 100 when trying to purchase for me.

CalmEnvy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2008
I just purchased Lion and it says Downloading... but the bar hasn't moved in 5 minutes and doesn't say how long it will take. It's like it's stuck there :(

zero-beat

macrumors member
Original poster
May 16, 2011
You're assumptions may not be correct. What issues are you having? Your incredibly descriptive post seems to fail to mention.

at the start, it was meant to be a joke about the amount of "cant download lion" threads there may be :p And i figure, something this big, if i was having problems, im not alone :p

The data center was for iCloud, not the Lion download.
yea i know, or was it? Maybe icloud is coming out later after the roar of lion is down?

Is it just us Aussies with this problem?

I got it... :( (is aussie too)

blipmusic

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2011
Temporarily unavailable in Sweden a few minutes ago as well.

All of a sudden it's now working.

jcer

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2011
Where do you guys see the percentage left? Mine is just showing a bar and "Downloading...".

Thanks a lot!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.