Let there be.....Justice?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MorzillA, Nov 11, 2008.

1. MorzillA macrumors 6502

MorzillA

Just got this news from the house of ideas in my inbox....so what's your opinion?!

:apple:

2. calebmedia macrumors member

Well they will either make it awesome (Like batman, ghost rider and iron man) Or reck it (spider man 3 etc)

3. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Maybe they'll actually do one right for a change.. That would be a welcome difference from the ones they've cookie-cutted out lately.

Who would be ideal in that role? Brad Garrett? Orlando Bloom?

4. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

The end of the ironman movie, after the credits, spoke about creating a shield, presumably for Capt. America.

5. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

:eek::confused:
    Cripes.
    He really should stick to playing Elves…

6. MorzillA thread starter macrumors 6502

MorzillA

....yeah, uhmmmm I would agree there, I can't see OB playing the first avenger at all, unless they use him for the early "whimpy" Pvt. Rogers then use some one else for the main role. Brad Garrett ?! esqueeez me!!!:mad: are we all insane here! how can Brad Garrett play the live action version of Captain America?? may be a remake of Herman Munster, but Cap?! MAY BE MAYYYYYY BE Mark Walberg or let me go out on a limb here and throw John Cena in, but not Brad any body but Brad, please I beg you please!!!

iMac-Knight
    : unless they are speaking of the agency S.H.I.E.L.D
    I wouldn't know, like many others I didn't see the movie "legally" and I have not been able to find that scene that explains what they are talking about, Youtube is rather fussy and now it's all saturated with crap.

I'd like to see the Hulk and the new one of the PUNISHER.....:D

I do hope that he isn't given the ULTIMATES treatment. It would not be fair to the character at all. Even though the story of his origins in the ULTIMATES is similar to the continuity.

and as far as an actor playing Cap.......

.....any thoughts on the wardrobe??

:apple: