Lets compare the size of our...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by guccigucci88, Jan 4, 2011.

1. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

iphone case collections :D
    since I'm new Id thought Id give a quick share lol I honestly don't recall how it started, although I know it did when I bought my iphone 3gs. Anyways, my girlfriend was highly against my purchasing iphone case after case however after she got hers i somehow managed to get her intrested in cases too! (itsmemorpheous videos helped Lol!) :D although not nearly as excesive as myself. Anyways, heres our collection... feel free to post yours too!

BTW I know I could've had an iphone 4 for the price of these cases... I really don't know how it got to this... After taking all these out and placing them on the table I was blown away by how bad my addiction is. Honestly worst than cocaine Lol! sorry for foto sizes btw dont know how to resize :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

3. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I feel better now . . .
    Had a box of 3g cases, but only 2 iPhone 4 cases (so far).

4. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

After reading the title....I thought it was headed in another direction lol

5. barkingDog macrumors regular

barkingDog

Is there something you're not telling us? ;)

Yikes though. I like looking at different cases, wish I could plop down the $s for more, but I have only 3 (a freebie from the case program, a sleeve, and a bumper type.)

On the other hand, I've owned and returned about 5 others. So I know what the case addiction thing is like.

6. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Nice to see you and her are still together ... lol :cool:

7. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

ahaha :D Many of the cases are cheapies from ebay or from chinese stores so 10 bucks here 10 bucks there didn't seem that much... altogethetr its a differnet story tho lol! A few I actually shelled out for 30+ tho... sO I swore I will never buy another one till iphone 5... well see how that goes lol!

Lmao! Im hella lucky, anyone else and Id prolly be out the door already/sent to a mental institute LOL! (must be at least half-crazy to have that many cases, i think anyways :p)

8. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

I too have a large collection of 3GS cases and told myself I wouldn't do the same for the iPhone 4, but it's hard to fight the urge when companies continue to bring out new, and unique designs. Btw, my gf rolls her eyes when a new case arrives in the mail lol.

9. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Lol the feeling of waitin for a package to come in the mail and when it finally comes is amazing as i recenetly discovered after creating an ebay account (for cases) Even the process of opening it is extremely satisfying :p

And I agree its hard to fight back the urge for a new case... I told myself after my carbon fiber case It would be the last case I would ever need... that was about 20 cases back lol Im hoping when I get a new iphone I'll have more experience in knowing what I want and dont want instead of trying every single thing that comes out.. although I will prolly go down this sad path of throwing money away lol! coulda had a piel frama .... :(

10. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

11. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

And I thought I was bad with 9 cases! Thanks for making me feel better.

12. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

I think I have the same number of cases, only mine are iPhone 4

13. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

14. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Lol ino right, someone shud post their big ass collection too so i dont feel alone :p