Let's play a game....accessory wishes.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Xultar, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

OK. I love me some accessories! I love them I love them i love them.

I was thinking what things would I most like to have for my ipad. What accessories would I make if I had a company?

Well here is my list so far....

Apple:apple: - OEM 10watt charger with 2 usb ports. (I wish they'd made that!)

Grip Strips
    cool stick on grip strips for the back of the ipad. Very thin, lightly adhesive backed strips that are not sticky but tacky but silicone like..clear strips to put on the non smart cover side for better grip-ability. I guess colours and glo in the dark would be cool.

A leather nubuck case with a tie like an old journal...something like this. Portenzo or Dodo case could do it. Make the front flappy with the magnets...make the back hard as a base for the bamboo frame.
    [​IMG]

A stylus with a less squishy tip.

That's my list for now. I'm sure I'll come up with more. I'd love to hear your ideas.

2. rittchard macrumors 6502

The video mirroring feature on the iPad 2 is just too cool, particularly for gaming. But the adapter plus cable setup is kind of unwieldy, particularly if you imagine walking around while doing a presentation or something like that. I'd love to see a better accessory that's both wireless and small/light enough to make the experience better. I found this (which I'm planning to try out) to at least remove the need for a long unwieldy HDMI cable:

http://www.brite-view.com/air_synchd.php

It looks like a good start, but still you have to deal with the ugly adapter, a short cable and the box. Ideally I'd like to plug the iPad directly into the "unit" and walk around with it. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can patent that idea? :)

3. Xultar thread starter macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I'm a tech trainer. You would have my money!

There is a game called Incident and I plug it into the hotel TV using the apple av component cables. (they have the ports yellow/red/white av ports in the wall...) Anyway I play the game watching the flat screen using y iphone as the controller...through bluetooth.

IT IS FUN. I'm sure bluetooth could factor into your design some how.

4. divinebaboon macrumors newbie

This might be not squishy, I didn't buy it yet so I don't know

5. Xultar thread starter macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm totally not feeling it though. I like the idea of a dedicated stylus so I don't make a mistake and write on the dang screen with a pen or sharpie.

I'd jump out a window if that happened:eek:

6. divinebaboon macrumors newbie

That's why you should get a screen protector lol