Lets say the leaked prototype is what we will get....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ChrisGonzales90, Jun 5, 2010.

1. ChrisGonzales90 macrumors 6502a

ChrisGonzales90

but the sides are glossy and have a smooth, silky finish, as with the front and back. Would you still hate the design.

2. InvalidBassist macrumors regular

InvalidBassist

I still like the design, but color-matching the sides would be a design travesty IMO.

With that aside I am definitely ready for a metal phone again. The 3G hasn't held up as well as the original.

3. dast1g macrumors regular

dast1g

Hope it looks exactly like the prototype :D decided 2 get White this year :D

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

+1

the only thing the 3G was good for was faster network speed and the 3GS had a performance boost compared to the previous two, but I have always hated the design. this new version looks awesome and I love that their bringing back the metal design somewhat back (I understand that it can't be like the 1st Gen because of reception issues) but this is a A+ redesign.

my 3G was White, 3GS Black, this year I'm going back to white. (So in this case, that old joke that once you go black doesn't apply to me :D)

5. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Agree 100%

6. elephunkman macrumors 65816

I think the new design will be a major selling point because even though the plastic was nice, the black one looked like hell after a year and the white cracks just did not look good.

7. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

8. elephunkman macrumors 65816

We probably know what it looks like, but it's the hardware like the camera resolution and video camera that we don't have a clue about. Like some software surprises for the new hardware that will only be exclusive to iPhone 4.