Let's see your iPhone 5/5s case collection

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by piranhadonna, Jan 14, 2014.

1. piranhadonna macrumors regular

I am interested in seeing what kind and how many cases everyone has for their iPhone 5/5s. Show em off below. I don't have a very big collection but it does keep growing.[​IMG]

2. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I don't normally use a case, but I do have a few options if I decide to. The Mophie cases are normally my go-to.

[​IMG]

3. sixrom macrumors 6502a

When I was using my iPhone 5S as my primary smartphone, Mophie worked very well.

4. piranhadonna thread starter macrumors regular

I have been thinking about a Mophie, but I still can't quite bring myself to get one.

5. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

Honestly... Do you drain your battery on a regular basis? If you do, the mophie is a great purchase. In the summer I do a lot of long distance biking, and I have to leave my phone on to track my ride. So the mophie is a must. However in the winter, I find that I don't use it as much as I normally would. I usually just leave it in my jacket pocket and if I ever need it I know it's there.

6. piranhadonna thread starter macrumors regular

It usually lasts me throughout the day but I am always careful when out and about using my phone to much. I will have to considered it a little bit more before I decide to spend that amount on a case.

7. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

Instead of the mophie case, perhaps try looking into one of these...

http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-5/powerstation-mini-smartphones-usb-device

I've never really been a fan of this type of charging device just because I hate carrying around wires. But it could be a solution for yourself if you don't feel like dropping $100 on a case.

8. piranhadonna thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for providing this link. I do think that this might be just what I need.

9. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

i just have the black leather case and an incase slider case, but i only use the leather case now.

10. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

There are cheaper option on battery cases now like uNu, Phonesuit and Anker that are apple certified. I find these to be better options that the mophies.
    Also I will take a pic of my case collections later. (20+ cases)