Let's see your iPhone 5/5s case collection

piranhadonna

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Chandler, Az
I am interested in seeing what kind and how many cases everyone has for their iPhone 5/5s. Show em off below. I don't have a very big collection but it does keep growing.

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
I don't normally use a case, but I do have a few options if I decide to. The Mophie cases are normally my go-to.

Comment

sixrom

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2013
When I was using my iPhone 5S as my primary smartphone, Mophie worked very well.

Comment

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
I have been thinking about a Mophie, but I still can't quite bring myself to get one.

Honestly... Do you drain your battery on a regular basis? If you do, the mophie is a great purchase. In the summer I do a lot of long distance biking, and I have to leave my phone on to track my ride. So the mophie is a must. However in the winter, I find that I don't use it as much as I normally would. I usually just leave it in my jacket pocket and if I ever need it I know it's there.

Comment

piranhadonna

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Chandler, Az
Honestly... Do you drain your battery on a regular basis? If you do, the mophie is a great purchase. In the summer I do a lot of long distance biking, and I have to leave my phone on to track my ride. So the mophie is a must. However in the winter, I find that I don't use it as much as I normally would. I usually just leave it in my jacket pocket and if I ever need it I know it's there.

It usually lasts me throughout the day but I am always careful when out and about using my phone to much. I will have to considered it a little bit more before I decide to spend that amount on a case.

Comment

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
It usually lasts me throughout the day but I am always careful when out and about using my phone to much. I will have to considered it a little bit more before I decide to spend that amount on a case.

Instead of the mophie case, perhaps try looking into one of these...

http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-5/powerstation-mini-smartphones-usb-device

I've never really been a fan of this type of charging device just because I hate carrying around wires. But it could be a solution for yourself if you don't feel like dropping $100 on a case.

Comment

piranhadonna

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Chandler, Az
Comment

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Instead of the mophie case, perhaps try looking into one of these...

http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-5/powerstation-mini-smartphones-usb-device

I've never really been a fan of this type of charging device just because I hate carrying around wires. But it could be a solution for yourself if you don't feel like dropping $100 on a case.

There are cheaper option on battery cases now like uNu, Phonesuit and Anker that are apple certified. I find these to be better options that the mophies.
Also I will take a pic of my case collections later. (20+ cases)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.