Lets share your positive reviews!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yomnym, Sep 16, 2016.

1. yomnym macrumors 6502

yomnym

All i see are complaints, issues and more complaints. I know the majority of the people that post on forums are people trying to figure something out, complain or see if their issue is happening to others.

How about we break from that, post your pictures, positive remarks and anything else you totally want to share. I'm sure most happy people are out enjoying their phones though but lets change things up a bit.

I'll contribute once I'm able to. Cant be all bad, after all we saw something that made us pre-order this puppy. :cool:

2. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

We need a ROFL emoji here, not one person has a good thing to say or at least cares to post lol.

3. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

Sure. Here are some pics of my 7 just received today. Love it!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Ezra923 macrumors regular

I was worried about the home button, but now it's like they shouldve done this years ago lol you would have to try it with the phone off to understand lol it's pretty awesome

5. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

That's awesome to hear. I think a lot of people are afraid of the home button removal move since they're not used to not having it. I'm coming from android so not having a home button to press down is pretty normal. In fact, i had the HTC 10 which has the same style home button as the iP7.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 16, 2016 ---

Beautiful looking phone. I always thought iPhones had one if not the best designs of any phone. I was a long time apple fan but grew a little tired of the OS. I switched to android for some time but after my most recent disappointment with the Note 7, HTC 10 and LG G5 i thought it was time to come back to apple. Love the simplicity, everything just works, batteries last a full day without issues...

6. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Marques Brownlee @MKBHD

7. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

I switched from my Lg G5 to a 5s for the mean time until i get my 7, i'm sure it'll be a great improvement at least speed wise when i get my hands on the 7.

8. Love Divine macrumors member

9. Glene, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016

Glene macrumors 6502

It's fast, faster than my iPad Pro
    A bit brighter
    Home button works very well
    Matte black looks good
    Initial look at cam pics look very good

For a product is not all new, and just an upgrade, I'm very satisfied

Ps...6s case fits the phone fine, however it blocks a bit of the new camera

10. Nanotyrns macrumors 6502a

Nanotyrns

I wish I could post something but I'm in the November club but ever since the 6 I've gone out first day and looked for flowers and bees to shoot some slo-mo. Right now I would LOVE to be using that telephoto to get some shots. I fear by mid-November I'll miss my chance (I'm in Denver so first snow is usually the first week-ish after Halloween).

I know I'm going to love my phone, sight unseen. So there :)

11. benboy12 macrumors regular

I received my 128GB MB 7+ today. I upgraded from a 6.

I am very pleased with the phone. Verizon's and Apple's servers seemed to be a bit bogged down today, so it took me a bit to get everything set up, but it runs well now.

- I don't know if I can tell a big difference in the speed between the two phones. However, I haven't done anything too intensive. I don't feel like there is any lag when I open up apps, etc. I am pleased with the speed.

- I really like the step up in size (although this isn't a feature new to the 7).

- The screen looks crisp. It does have a warmer tint, but it doesn't bother me. However, I already boxed up my old 6 to trade in, so I can't compare the two screens.

- I like the new home button. I know others disagree, but I think its very easy to get used to using.

- I can definitely tell the speakers are stereo now. The sound is good for a phone.

- I haven't tested the camera yet.

- As much as people have complained about the removal of the headphone jack, I think its cool of Apple to include lightning earphones as well as provide an adapter. I know that others may have a different opinion based on their individual needs, but I like the increased water resistance and room for other internal components that the removal of the headphone jack gave us. Again, I understand that this is an opinion and others may feel differently.

12. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

I'm getting used to the home button...my 7+ is noticeably faster than 6+ and the front camera shows many more details, like wrinkles lol.

13. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

I tried the home button this weekend at the store and loved it but then again I'm a bit used to these coming from android. Worried about the lower brightness compared to the 6 that people are talking about. I didn't notice it or the warmer tint in my latest store visit though.

What are your experiences, is the yellowish to it bad, how's the brightness?

14. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

Well got my bad boy today and have to say that i love it. So far no issues and really don't expect any. The phone is solid and love everything about it. Just got it today and am here at work but will add some photos later on . Cancelled my online order, got both phones i had ordered at the stores today.