lets take a poll on the design of the iphone 3g!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gcmexico, Jul 8, 2008.

?

Who likes the design of the new iphone 3g

1. Own 1st generation iphone hate the new design

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Own 1st generation iphone love the new design

22 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. Don't own iphone hate the new design

3 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Don't own iphone love the new design

20 vote(s)
    37.0%
  1. gcmexico macrumors 6502a

gcmexico

I want to see the % of 1st generation iphone owners that hate the new iphone

2. gcmexico thread starter macrumors 6502a

gcmexico

seems like those that don't own it like the design...we need more votes! post your comments as well

3. brandonzar macrumors regular

This thread is almost guaranteed to start a fight, unless certain people have been banned for awhile.

4. iphonematt Guest

I have the original iPhone and like it's look... but I don't hate the new look so I didn't vote. I prefer the old look, but the now look is fine too... still the hottest phone on the market!

5. atomicblastkarl macrumors newbie

I'm going to be getting my first on friday. I was highly considering buying the old one, but my phones are never perfect by the time my contract it up. With how ATT reception is around here, I welcome the plastic back anyways.

6. gcmexico thread starter macrumors 6502a

gcmexico

I'm giving my 1st generation to my sis, and getting the 16gb white on Friday...the black one with smudges doesn't do it for me

7. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

Why is it so black and white (no pun intended)? I don't own an iPhone and I'm 'meh' about the new design. I preferred the aluminum but I don't hate the plastic...

8. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I think the aluminum was classy. It was like a special edition thing. Now they have to be more realistic with all the antennas, and plastic is the way to go. I believe mossberg was the one who stated the iPhone's reception is now much better than before. They also say it feels better in your hand because its slightly curved. Do I like the aluminum, love it. However, the plastic looks very nice as well.