iPad Lets Talk About Themes for the iPad!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by caribsa, Feb 27, 2014.

1. caribsa macrumors regular

So last month there was thread on how us iPad owners that moved to IOS 7 could not find a decent theme for the iPad. While there were tons of good themes for the iPhone, there was not any wow themes in my opinion for the iPad. Things are finally looking up since I actually found several that I loved. I actually had choices and did not feel like I was settling.:D I chose to go with Original for iPad theme. I used to alternate between 3 themes in IOS 6 with o hassle but IOS 7 makes that impossible. FolderIcons does not work on the iPad so you have to theme the icons inside the folders to get a cohesive look. Too much work making an icon for every app in IOS 7. So that's the reason why I love Original theme. Instead, I just change the wallpaper to get a different look on my iPad.

Here are some themes release for the iPad that I think looks really good. Original, Laguna, Ner0 Black or White. If you come across a great iPad theme please list it in this thread.

Attached Files:

2. cobbyco macrumors 6502a

cobbyco

I 'came across' this theme called UltraFlat for iOS 7. Absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever... :D

[​IMG]

3. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

4. caribsa, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014

caribsa thread starter macrumors regular

You can find them all on Cydia.

Here's a few screenshot of my favorite, Original for iPad!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

Is there a section just for iPad themes?

6. caribsa, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014

caribsa thread starter macrumors regular

They are all in the Modmyi Repo, so just search the names Original, Laguna, Ner0 Black or White in Cydia. There should be the word iPad in the name for all the iPad versions. For Example, Original for iPad, Laguna 3 for ios 7 iPad, Ner0 for iPad (that's the black version) or Ner0 White Edition for iPad. So like I say, the word iPad will appear in the title.

A few more original screenshots!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Skizzy macrumors regular

Skizzy

Anyone know if Original or UltraFlat are compatible with iconOmatic? There are quite a few icons that aren't themed with original, including Tapatalk HD.

8. caribsa thread starter macrumors regular

I think if it's not, it will be soon. It was submitted per his thread in Modmyi in the iPhone Design section. Also, there's a mistake of why Contact is not theme in the iPad verson. The contact folder somehow ended inside the Chase Folder, so until he updates it, go to theme/original/folders/chase.app and cut the contact.app folder and paste in theme/original/folders/

9. Skizzy macrumors regular

Skizzy

Will iconOmatic theme App Store apps automatically?

10. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Wow those clear icons look hideous on those busy backgrounds. Maybe only a solid color would work?