Let's Talk Notification Center

Discussion in 'iPad' started by master-ceo, Apr 19, 2012.

1. master-ceo macrumors 65816

master-ceo

There's so many things that could be added to make it more usefull and give a better multitasking feel to the iPad.

I see that you can Add weather and stock with a jailbreak wich is a major plus.
    Why apple didn't add it is beyond me.

The main thing I would like to right now is a Pull to refresh Mail when push is off. I could be browsing MR and with 2 swipes see any new Mail without leaving safari etc. Some frequently used settings options would be cool too.

What would you like to see?

2. MacAttacka macrumors 6502

Im just glad there is a notification center but you're right, there's plenty of room for improvement. Hopefully this will come along with IOS 6

3. master-ceo thread starter macrumors 65816

master-ceo

True. I hope iOS 6 comes before the next iPad. lol

4. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

I think it will probably be out this summer/fall either when the next iPhone is released or maybe even before, like at WWDC.

5. uptheforest macrumors newbie

i just wished they had it fill the WHOLE screen. seems kinda half assed the way it is, you know?

6. master-ceo thread starter macrumors 65816

master-ceo

Yep half-assed is the word to describe it. "Just beta test and buy" is the motto.
    I agree Customization would be a much appreciated feature. Make it full screen, normal etc with a nice choice of shortcut widgets.
    C'mon apple.