General Letter to the Community (part 2) - from evad3rs

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by creativedogmedia, Dec 24, 2013.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

2. oplix macrumors 65816

oplix

Sounds genuine and at this point I can't really say that holding a grudge against evaders is of any benefit to anyone.

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

There shouldn't have been any talks in the first place. It was disgusting. I bet that company cleaned up for examination, and then just added the pirated apps back when the deal was a go.

There is no logical explanation how pirated apps could appear overnight, except in an unmonitored environment.

4. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Very nice to read. If only they put this in the read me or posted when the jb went live. Some people really got bent out of shape over nothing.

5. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

Agreed.

If you want to hold a grudge against the evaders - either don't jailbreak or spend the next lifetime making your own jailbreak. But don't bash them for theirs if you are going to use it. That's not right.

6. P0stalTek, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013

P0stalTek macrumors 6502

P0stalTek

Letter to the Community (part 2) - from evad3rs

I, for one, appreciate their hard work and candor. They even refused the money everyone has been in an uproar about.

If developers leave now I would not blame the evad3rs as they have gone further than many would to make the community more comfortable.

I am sure that many will still burn them at the stake but I appreciate their hard work and willingness to make themselves more transparent when they owed me nothing.

Edit. I am surprised there are no thoughts on this. I wonder if it was buried overnight.