lg chocolate (verizon) w/mac software?!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by exkissoh, Dec 25, 2007.

1. exkissoh macrumors newbie

heyyy!
    i'm new!:p
    i really have no idea how anything works.. so i hope i can figure it out. my brother gave me his mac mini. and i use itunes for music.
    i have the razr phone (sucks hardcore) and i'm thinking about getting the NEW LG chocolate. does that work @ all with a mac?! i'm worried about getting phones from my computer onto the phone. i've been reading a bit about it... and it talks a lot about windows media player. (i don't have that).
    does anyone have any advice?
    1) on the new chocolate?
    2) on being compatable with a mac?
    3) could explain this to someone that doesn't know anything about computers?! hahaha.
    <3
    thanks!!!
    xo

2. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

for gods sake don't buy a ****** little chocolate. they suck even worse...as for compatibility, i have no idea.
    Merry X-Mas

3. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

Are you aware version 2 of the chocolate is out?

4. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

indeed i am

5. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

Thought it was a lot better, and ok?

6. exkissoh thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah. i thought it was a ton better as well. hmMm!
    who knows!? :confused:

7. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

I have no idea how Verizon phones are, but for godsakes, could you please use an easier to read font in your OP? :eek:

Now, as for compatibility, wouldn't a memory card get around the Windows Media Player problem?

8. Valxo macrumors newbie

It is a lot better. I have the newer version and I don't have a lot of complaints. I see it around everywhere people complaining about the battery, screen on all other stuff. This hasnt happened to me and I've had it for a year.

The only problem I have is getting music onto it. I can't get it on using my mac but when i was at my friends I could do it. But it's been a while and I want to add and delete some songs. I don't know how.

And that brings me to my other complaint, I can't get my pictures from my phone onto my computer. But that goes with the Mac not being compatable with the phone.

Otherwise I would recommened the phone. It's been good to me.