Ever since I watched the demo of the '16 MBP & LG UltraFine 5K at the keynote, I've wanted one. The thought of having basically the same panel as the 5k iMac and one cable connectivity for power & data is very tempting. I've been playing on purchasing one for a while in the March-April timeframe for financial reasons. Anyways, there's been a very mixed reaction from the LG UltraFine as evidenced on these forums & Apple Support forums. I'm just trying to get everyone's thoughts on whether purchasing one in March-April makes sense. By then I would assume the enhanced shielding displays will begin being sold. My thought is that by this time, we'll start seeing announcements by other manufacturers with similar offerings. I question whether waiting may be the better decision given all the different issues being reported. However, the other half of me says most of the software issues should be rectified by the time April comes around, and with the additional shielding now being made available, it looks to be a promising monitor. What're your thoughts; go or no-go on purchasing an LG UltraFine5k in the near future? Note: I know there's other similar threads, but I think it's worth re-evaulating the LG 5k at this point in time given they've now announced that they're adding additional shielding to the newly-manufactured displays.