LG Voyager and MacBook Pro Synched, but ...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Nevan, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Nevan macrumors newbie

I just got an LG Voyager yesterday, not realizing Verizon's seemingly hatred for Mac. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have a MacBook Pro and I've got both devices synched .... now where do I find the device on my MBP? It's not anywhere that I can think to look in.

Please don't bite .... I MUCH rather have an iPhone but existing contract precludes that. :) All I want to do is download pics to my new phone (I'm pretty sure I've figured out how to install music). I'm ready to throw the thing out the window.

2. MCRunning macrumors 6502

3. Nevan thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, bluetooth.

4. MCRunning macrumors 6502

Knowing the way Verizon works with Macs you are probably going to run into some problems, I know I did on my Blackberry Curve. Not sure about the voyager, but to find your device go to the top of your screen click on the bluetooth icon > browse device.

If it doesn't allow you to browse your device and you just want to send pictures/music/etc. let me know there is a work around solution.

MC

5. Nevan thread starter macrumors newbie

It is showing in the bluetooth device list, but it's showing that it's paired? Yes .... Connected? No. I disconnected the USB cord (was using to charge my phone) and it's still giving me the same bluetooth information. Hmph.

6. Nevan thread starter macrumors newbie

Hang on ... I think it magically started working. :rolleyes:

7. Nevan thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, not working. If you could supply me with instructions, I would be ever so grateful. :)

8. MCRunning macrumors 6502