Life In A Day...

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by acearchie, Jul 21, 2010.

1. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

Just wondering if anyone was planning on partaking in the YouTube idea of Life In A Day?

It's pioneered by Ridley Scott and Kevin McDonald and I think it could be quite interesting.

Anyone got any ideas on things to try to get yourself noticed?

2. CaptainChunk macrumors 68020

CaptainChunk

Hmmm, looks like a very interesting concept. But an average day in my life (which usually involves sitting in front of a computer for 12-14 hours editing or rendering video) I would imagine to be pretty boring to an average viewer.

3. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

In case anyone is interested... (Haven’t seen any other posts on the internet, or they are very difficult to find!) I have been shortlisted for the film and had to upload all my RAW footage to a private FTP.

I also had to get all my friends who appeared in the film to sign model releases which was quite hard to do as many of them have departed on their gap years and it involved lots of cross-continental signing!

I think my chances are slim but I am happy to have made the final 100 hours of footage!

The Film will be premiering at the Sundance Film Festival in January and I think it will be a great film to watch regardless of whether my footage features or not!

4. KeithPratt macrumors 6502a