Life Organizer, is there anything out there?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by brbubba, Jun 13, 2007.

1. brbubba macrumors 6502

brbubba

I have an extremely short attention span, constantly absent-minded, and everything I have tried out there just doesn't cut it. I feel like every program out there just makes things more complicated, more convoluted, and you have to read a 100 page manual just to use it. So far the closest thing I have seen that would work for me is iSkrybe which is just a beta that I can't get into and probably doesn't have much future hope as a company. So basically I need a souped up to do list/calendar that can keep track of multiple daily/weekly/monthly to do lists in an intuitive non-intrusive way. I would ask that it be reasonably priced, but if it works well for me I'd probably be willing to spend quite a bit. Thanks!

2. brbubba thread starter macrumors 6502

brbubba

Thanks TheAnswer! It definitely appears to fit the bill on the features list, will check it out for the next few days.

Feel free to keep em coming everyone, willing to try anything at this point.

3. nsbio macrumors 6502a

nsbio

This seems like a very good program. Too bad it would cost me $129 +donation - I am still using Panther and iGTD requires Tiger. ..