Lifeproof Case For 4s??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by malibuboats91, Oct 8, 2011.

1. malibuboats91 macrumors regular

I'm looking to get a case for the 4s I ordered. I have an otterbox commuter and defender for my iPhone 4. I don't like them though because they stick to my pocket. Has anyone tried out the lifeproof cases???

2. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

Check the cases thread.

3. Los macrumors regular

I have, and it's ****ing awesome. It feels great actually, a lot better than Otterbox.

See, my job is pretty dusty because of the wind and so I needed a case that wouldn't let dust get in my iPhone, and so I thought the Otterbox Defender would do that, it didn't. After a couple of weeks of use, the screen protector on the case came off... so it became useless for me.

Last Friday I decided to give Liveproof a try since I saw them at Best Buy, and I'm happy with them.

The case felt sorta cheap at first considering that it was a $80 case, but once it's on the iPhone 4, it feels very solid. It also hardly adds any bulk to the phone, compared to the Otterbox cases. I say give it a try, buy it at Best Buy, if you don't like, return it. :eek:

4. malibuboats91 thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome! How does the feel of the screen protector compare to the otter box defender?

5. iSkier macrumors regular

I've heard that you sound muffled when talking to someone while using this case. Has anyone had this experience? Does it make it not worth it?

6. malibuboats91 thread starter macrumors regular

I would also like to know if thats true