Lifeproof Cases for iPhone 5 only $40 at AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by megsalias, Sep 24, 2013.

1. megsalias macrumors regular

The title pretty much says it all. That price is good online and in-store. I went and picked one up today. I'm not crazy about the size, but for that price, I figured I'd give it a shot.

2. aalu91 macrumors member

Thanks! I just ordered the apple leather iphone 5 case so debating whether or not to return it and get the life proof... ive had experiences in the past where the call quality was very bad

3. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

I had that case and it's not the best out there. The plastic in front doesn't lay flat on your screen so there's a gap between the iPhones screen and the plastic protection of lifeproof. I didn't like it at all and returned it.

4. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

Life proof has the best water proof cases around. Try the other ones if you don't believe me. For $40 these are a steal. They work great with the iphone 5s. Just not the finger print scanner.

5. T4R06 macrumors 65816

these are the old models. i'd rather spend more and get the nuu (latest version)

that plastic in front is a big turn-off

6. megsalias thread starter macrumors regular

It's just a matter of opinion I suppose. The plastic really doesn't seem to bother me. Either way, they're still $80 everywhere else, so I thought it was worth sharing. :)

7. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

grabbed one yesterday. can't decide if I want to use it or wait for the 5s one to come out...
    I also like the look of the nuud better with the clear back...

8. Legionnaire macrumors 6502

Grabbed 2@ 24 a piece
    Friends att discount 40% off sale. Can't wait til I get phond

9. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

+1. That plastic is one of the worst design in an iPhone case. To think that they use to sell this for $80. Nuu is way better.