Lifeproof iPhone 5 Case Questions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Wicked1, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

bought the wife a black iphone 5 lifeproof case this weekend, and it seems sometimes when you press down on the screen the screen protector that is part of the case prevents the phone from responding?

Anyone have this issue when you hit the screen you have to press much harder in certain spots?

She had the otterbox defender and it rarely did this, so she is annoyed with me that I suggested this case?

2. malochico1 macrumors 6502

there is a super cool trick you should try and i promise you that it will work.

USE THE SEARCH FORUMS OPTIONS AND YOU WILL FIND 500000 ANOTHER LIFEPROOF THREADS AND ALL YOUR ANSWERS.

3. Wicked1 thread starter macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Ha Ha funny, I did and there are not many that are focused on the sensitivity of the cases screen protector? There are all sorts of info, but not one that I came across for what someone did when they had the same issue I did?

Thanks though :rolleyes:

4. MauiGideon macrumors regular

Give it a week for the screen to flatten out, or buy a thin screen protector like I did.

But be warned some say that this may effect the case negatively. Although I don't think it will, I have water tested after putting on a SGP screen protector and case works fine.