Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aarongrooveremt

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2014
Who got the lifeproof for the 6 plus. I did. I have the nuud. Build quality is ok. Very light. If you have one, do you rock it with a screen protector or without. I choose without. Feels awesome to touch the screen.

technosix

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2015
West Coast USA
After being used to perfect fitting, very high quality Spigen cases, I bought a Lifeproof since I like several cases to rotate for variety.

I found the mediocre materials and build quality so poor I just gave it away at work.

I'm not sure why they're popular unless people don't care about the quality and yet they're very expensive considering what you get.

aarongrooveremt

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2014
Lol I was waiting to see what someone said. I found the voice calling quality very poor. When I called lifeproof today for a warranty they stated "what? We can't hear you" I said that's because I'm using uour case....

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
There's a hundred life proof threads. Thanks for making one more(and not even in the right forum). You win.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.