Lifeproof Nuud Scratch Protector

TheChrisBlaze

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2011
I hate to do this, but is there anyone here kind enough to donate/sell one to me? Mine never sealed correctly to my screen and it has discouraged me from using this case since I want to be able to use this scratch protector.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I hate to do this, but is there anyone here kind enough to donate/sell one to me? Mine never sealed correctly to my screen and it has discouraged me from using this case since I want to be able to use this scratch protector.

If it is not sealing properly do a warranty replacement with life proof.

TheChrisBlaze

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2011
If it is not sealing properly do a warranty replacement with life proof.
I have attempted to go this route. However, Lifeproof never replied to my email and the lady over the phone told me that I would just have to order a new one; I'd like to spend less than $10 for this piece of plastic. I have had this case for nearly 3 months.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA

I have attempted to go this route. However, Lifeproof never replied to my email and the lady over the phone told me that I would just have to order a new one; I'd like to spend less than $10 for this piece of plastic. I have had this case for nearly 3 months.

Try ordering one from amazon and then return the defective one back and say it failed the water test.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA

Not surprised there, 99 out of 100 of their posts is pushing a product from Amazon.

Some of my posts are amazon links because I review many things and recommend them all the time plus most things are cheaper on amazon. What's the problem?

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Some of my posts are amazon links because I review many things and recommend them all the time plus most things are cheaper on amazon. What's the problem?
Shouldn't you respond to the above about you stealing and lying:)

Ok, you review products you get for free from Amazon then every post you have a link to a Amazon product. You tell me?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA

Yeah, because lying and stealing and raising prices for everyone is always a good idea.

It's a strategy I do once in a long while and thought it can help. Thanks for the comment... It was [not] necessary. I was trying to help not asking for your comment that has nothing to do with the OP's post.