LifeProof Or Spigen SGP Valentinus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by HeyGreggie, Feb 16, 2012.

1. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Okay most of you all have heard about the lifeproof so I wont even mention it. However there's another case I have in mind that I want called the SGP Valentinus. Modmyi is giving one away, but I wanted a review about it. So I found one. I can go to Best Buy and get the lifeproof for $79 straight fromt he store, or I can order the Valentinus online and it'll come up to $70 with Express saver Fedex. Which would YOU get?

http://www.gadgetmac.com/gadgetmac/spigen-sgp-valentinus-leather-wallet-case-for-iphone-4s-revi.html

Here's some images of it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Optometry2015 macrumors newbie

Spigen SGP vs. Lifeproof

I have had the lifeproof for my phone and took it off within 48 hours. The sound quality was muffled with people having trouble understanding me during calls and vice versa. The screen protector is plastic and has distance between the phone screen making the touch not very responsive. I currently have the Spigen SGP Glas.tR screen protector and Spigen SGP Slim Armor Metal Slate case and I LOVE them! An iPhone shouldn't go in water in the first place! At $80 it's a rip off. Most people who drop phones in water are in a pool or lake/ocean where it'll go deeper than 6.6ft. I would go Spigen SGP 10 out of 10 times!