Life's a B****

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
Wow, my life has just went downhill. My bank account is overdrawn, my mom's yelling at me all the time, I've been having trouble uploading updates for my website, I'm supposed to be somewhere right now but I can't get in touch with the person who I'm supposed to meet up with and the only person I know who has the persons phone number is unavailable right now and I can't get any cell phone reception anyway, and elevators won't work for me but seem to work fine for everybody else.

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent.

I'm also open to helpful thoughts of encouragements, but that's totally up to you.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
doesn't seem that bad. besides the bank account. just get that balanced asap.

it could be a lot worse. just remember that.

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
and elevators won't work for me but seem to work fine for everybody else.

I'm also open to helpful thoughts of encouragements, but that's totally up to you.
take someone else with you to operate the elevators...

hope that helps:p

Xanis

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2007
Hang in there, everyone has bad days. For now, just worry about the bank account which is the only thing you have control over at the moment.

r1ch4rd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2005
Manchester UK
Wow, my life has just went downhill. My bank account is overdrawn, my mom's yelling at me all the time, I've been having trouble uploading updates for my website, I'm supposed to be somewhere right now but I can't get in touch with the person who I'm supposed to meet up with and the only person I know who has the persons phone number is unavailable right now and I can't get any cell phone reception anyway, and elevators won't work for me but seem to work fine for everybody else.
Most of those things are pretty minor, unless you are seriously overdrawn. People argue, technical problems happen, you can always take the stairs and people do sometimes miss appointments. It is a bit of a stretch to say that your life is on the way down. Give it a few days and at least some of those things won't matter. Lord help you if anything really bad happens to you.

dogtanian

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2007
Bournemouth, UK
Have to agree mate, no offence but if this is the worst you have to vent about, you should think yourself pretty lucky...

Just got back from Africa last week, that would really open your eyes, it certainly did me!

Plus things always seem worse at the time, have a nice cup of tea and everything will be fine :D

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
Well, I'm feeling a lot better now. I got home watched The Simpsons, and played WoW with my friend. Now I'm in a great mood, and I'm going to take care of my bank account on Monday! :)

iDAG

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2007
Athens, Ohio
I guess I can kind of relate, yesterday was kind of bad for me. I'm a CC runner and I had a medical problem in the middle of the season and I had to take a week off then. After that I jumped right back into the workouts. I wasn't able to finish my races for a few weeks until yesterday when I did but I ran a 19:08 which is slow compared to my earlier times. My coach takes on five underclassmen on with the varsity to train with them but don't race. I was going to be one of them from the very start of the season but now my coach thinks my body is exhausted and I need to take some time off cause he does believe that I could make varsity next year if I train through the winter. Then after that my parents yelled at me for talking to my coach to long so I didn't get to one of my friend's bonfire. Yeah life can be a ***** sometimes.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Yeah, life sucks. Mine has for the last two weeks, mostly because of friends problems. I'll get it fixed one way or another. And life will go on. (At least I know that, unlike some of my friends. :mad::rolleyes:)