Life's a B****

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ghall, Oct 20, 2007.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Wow, my life has just went downhill. My bank account is overdrawn, my mom's yelling at me all the time, I've been having trouble uploading updates for my website, I'm supposed to be somewhere right now but I can't get in touch with the person who I'm supposed to meet up with and the only person I know who has the persons phone number is unavailable right now and I can't get any cell phone reception anyway, and elevators won't work for me but seem to work fine for everybody else.

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent.

I'm also open to helpful thoughts of encouragements, but that's totally up to you.

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Hang in there dude, we all have bad days. Fortunately, they don't last forever.:D

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

doesn't seem that bad. besides the bank account. just get that balanced asap.

it could be a lot worse. just remember that.

4. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Hmm, the first two items apply to me as well. Plus, I don't have any income to make my car payments. Woo! :rolleyes:

5. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

take someone else with you to operate the elevators...

hope that helps:p

6. Xanis macrumors member

Hang in there, everyone has bad days. For now, just worry about the bank account which is the only thing you have control over at the moment.

7. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

Most of those things are pretty minor, unless you are seriously overdrawn. People argue, technical problems happen, you can always take the stairs and people do sometimes miss appointments. It is a bit of a stretch to say that your life is on the way down. Give it a few days and at least some of those things won't matter. Lord help you if anything really bad happens to you.

8. dogtanian macrumors 6502

dogtanian

Have to agree mate, no offence but if this is the worst you have to vent about, you should think yourself pretty lucky...

Just got back from Africa last week, that would really open your eyes, it certainly did me!

Plus things always seem worse at the time, have a nice cup of tea and everything will be fine :D

9. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Well, I'm feeling a lot better now. I got home watched The Simpsons, and played WoW with my friend. Now I'm in a great mood, and I'm going to take care of my bank account on Monday! :)

10. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

glad to hear it! :)

11. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I guess I can kind of relate, yesterday was kind of bad for me. I'm a CC runner and I had a medical problem in the middle of the season and I had to take a week off then. After that I jumped right back into the workouts. I wasn't able to finish my races for a few weeks until yesterday when I did but I ran a 19:08 which is slow compared to my earlier times. My coach takes on five underclassmen on with the varsity to train with them but don't race. I was going to be one of them from the very start of the season but now my coach thinks my body is exhausted and I need to take some time off cause he does believe that I could make varsity next year if I train through the winter. Then after that my parents yelled at me for talking to my coach to long so I didn't get to one of my friend's bonfire. Yeah life can be a ***** sometimes.

12. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

it can get worse my house was out of power last night from strong winds and my cars almost got stolen

13. mikeheenan macrumors 6502

When you're chewing on life's gristle, dont grumble, give a whistle, and this'll help things turn out for the best.... always look on the bright side of life :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWuRTWoC7BI

14. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Yeah, life sucks. Mine has for the last two weeks, mostly because of friends problems. I'll get it fixed one way or another. And life will go on. (At least I know that, unlike some of my friends. :mad::rolleyes:)

15. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

And don't forget, always look on the bright side of death... just before you draw your terminal breath. :)