I bought two iPad 2's on launch day, both of which suffered from minor light bleeding from the entire length of one of the sides. Instead of dealing with swapping them out and likely getting another defective unit I figured I would wait until the problem was fixed then give it a shot. I am hoping that time is now... Should all the defective ones be out of the system by now, is it a good time to go for the replacement? Will Apple give me a hard time because I waited so long? I was going to make an Apple Store appointment for Saturday but wanted to check here first.