Light case for shirt pockets

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mcmul, May 6, 2014.

1. mcmul macrumors 6502

I use and still thoroughly recommend the Otterbox Commuter case. However, in work, I occasionally slip the iPhone into my shirt pocket. Obviously, with the Otterbox on, it's quite prominent. Can anybody recommend a light-weight case which covers the silver edging of the iPhone 5S? Colour isn't much of an issue but black or see-through is preferable.

Switching cases in the morning and then as I arrive home is somewhat of an inconvenience, but one I am definitely willing to do.

I haven't looked at the market yet but would appreciate recommendations from my fellow forum peeps.

2. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Power Support, Speck, Belkin, Apple, Tech21, the list goes on and on. Have you gone to Apple.com or any consumer electronics retail site? There's literally thousands of cases that fit your needs.

3. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

Light case for shirt pockets

I went for one if these. Can recommend highly

Yousave Accessories Silicone Gel Cover Case for iPhone 5C - Clear by Yousave Accessories http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EOLJRFK/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_tHPAtb0X1SB29

I went for frosted gel not hard case. The gel one protects all sides of phone.

Although it says clear it's actually frosted.