Light gray lines on six plus display

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CYKBC, Apr 26, 2015.

1. CYKBC macrumors 6502

On the top right portion of display, I see evenly spaced vertical lines paired together but only on certain color backdrops like Twitter blue but never on white. Any of you heard of this or seen it yourself?

As you move left they disappear. As you move down they disappear.

I'm sick and tired of Apple defects like crescent-gate on the sixes, display click noises, etc. I'm willing to tolerate this, but wondering if it is somewhat widespread at all.

The phone is otherwise good. No creaky home button on this one either. I've had it less than 14 days bought new in store plus I bought apple care.

Many thanks.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Sorry about your problem but it sounds like you will need to return it for repair or replacement.

It is hard to understand how so many have problems with their Apple devices and I have had so many and no had a single problem. 7-8 iPhones, 4 iPods, two iMacs, multiple MacBooks and not a single problem.

3. TMacGuy macrumors member

I had the same issue with my 6 Plus then the display stopped responding. Apple repaired.

4. CYKBC thread starter macrumors 6502

exchanged for a new one. Looks good but volume button slightly uneven. Whatever. Thanks for everyone's input.

5. JIteshpatel macrumors newbie

Sic plus Display

Thanks for sharing information