iPad Lightest air case with a well functioning stand?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Jovaye, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Jovaye macrumors newbie

As title says I'm looking for the least bulky case that has a decent stand; all the reviews I read for the smart case said that the stand was very flimsy, not too concerned with protection. I'm using a leather folio case now that has a stand that works great but Everytime I take the case off and use it it's like having a whole new product. Thanks in advance

2. jpadhiyar macrumors regular

Lioncase Folio Shield is one the lightest folio cases for iPad Air. It is extremely light and slim and doubles up as a stand too.

It works on the same concept as Apple's Smart Case. However, it goes one step further to support four different viewing angles and its appropriate cutouts keep the speakers, docks and the buttons easily accessible.

3. JTravers macrumors 6502a

Try the Native Union Gripster Air. I've used the original Gripster that didn't have a cover and loved it. This should be even better.

4. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

I have a smart case and it works well with my air. I think a lot of poor reviews are because of user error. If you fold it right, it seems to work just fine. Obviously not the best on a pillow in bed but on a hard surface it works great.

5. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya