Lightning Adapters @ Target

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by its93rc, Sep 20, 2012.

1. its93rc macrumors 6502

its93rc

Hey guys,
    I went to Target today and a manager told me that they had lightning adapters that would be available tomorrow.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I didn't even ask him about the adapters (I went for a case.)

He told me, "Yeah! We'll start selling cases and we also got some adapter things that connect to some old dock."

I assume he meant lightning adapters. It might be worth a visit..
    Please let me know if you do see them come tomorrow.

(This was a Target in Texas.)

2. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

Definitely will be hitting up target and BestBuy tomorrow if the phone gets delivered early enough. Gotta leave for work at 1.

3. bobright macrumors 601

Why are people in a rush for the adapters?

I'll get one within a couple weeks maybe if they drop down in price, but the phone comes with the lightning cord and power unit right? It's also got better battery life so more juice not a huge need to charge in car

4. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

So they can use old chargers and accessories. I for one have chargers in about 5 places!

EricE

5. bobright macrumors 601

Yeah guess so, it's only 1 phone you're charging though (unless got family members getting some too) and once it's 100 percent can't charge it anymore :)

I know what youre saying though for the convenience....boy are they going to make a killing off you if you're getting that many lol :(

6. imolarot macrumors newbie

Has anyone been able to find these yet (either the standard adapter or the cable)?