Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thrallz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
They don't say but I'm pretty sure dailysteals don't sell china crap

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
i cant even get the website to update with my info to order something. the website isnt even working for me.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
I sent them an email and they said they are apple approved. So I don't know if they are apple made or apple let them make them. I took his wording as they are apple brand.

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
anyone receive their yet? and how are they? i ordered two but the website isnt giving me any tracking information on the order.

thanks.

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Anyone else get theirs or atleast got some shipping info. I'm about to cancel the order as I don't believe this is legit.

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
I tried to cancel the order because they wont communicate with me. their website is horrible and i get an error every time i try. so i call a number i found for them at BBB and the recording says to contact them at dailysteal.com. i want to cancel but cant. i will never deal with this company again.

what a pain.

romeo0119

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
Got the two that i ordered, they are ok...not the best quality, for some reason, when I try to connect it to my computer, I got an error from itunes saying it doesnt regconized iphone, unplug and try again. Probably the chip they used is not the right one? But charging is fine, i guess no syncing with this cheap cable, for 1.50 plus 2 dollars shipping that I paid, i wont complain. I needed the extra cable for my car usb so it served it purpose

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Apple products including their cables are "China Crap" that's where they are manufactured. :)

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
I called credit card and cancel payment. There is no way to contact them

i tried to do teh same thing but CC company is making me wait the full 10 days even though i dont want it anymore. then i can dispute the charge. dumb. i will not be accepting this crap regardless. their site sucks.

oneMadRssn

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
They've always replied to my emails, when I used that form on their site to contact them. However, they also average ~3 weeks shipping time to Boston. What you pay is what you get I suppose. On the flip side, I've gotten some awesome deals from them.

edulinka

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
Upstate NY
No answer

I used form to cancel order and no one reply to me. So I call CC and plus I got cheaper cable that it is working for me.

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
They've always replied to my emails, when I used that form on their site to contact them. However, they also average ~3 weeks shipping time to Boston. What you pay is what you get I suppose. On the flip side, I've gotten some awesome deals from them.

the form isnt working for me. tried from phone, and 3 different computers. so i cant contact them. how can their website always be down and no phone number to contact them. worst service i have ever experienced.

from now on i will order from ebay or amazon...at least they are held accountable. what can anyone do to this company.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.