Lightroom update 2015.3/6.3

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by slayerizer, Nov 17, 2015.

1. slayerizer macrumors 6502a

slayerizer

I'm just sharing the news since this update improves performance! Enjoy. Will install when I get home.:)

Official link

Fixed Bugs:
    Code:

Fixed several instability, functionality and performance issues introduced in Lightroom CC 2015.2.x/6.2.x.
    Fixed a bug that caused edits made and saved in Photoshop or 3rd party plug-ins to not appear in the Develop module.
    Fixed a bug related to user default for Chromatic Aberration Correction no longer honored after new Import option was removed.
    Fixed several bugs related to Panorama Merge.
    Fixed a bug so that Rotated photos will correctly show as rotated when in Full Screen view.
    Fixed a bug that caused a performance slowdown when creating Standard sized previews on high resolution monitors.
    Fixed a bug that caused image previews to be incorrectly displayed as completely black after import if “Auto Tone” is on in preferences.
    Fixed a bug that caused crash when using the Radial or Graduated Filter.
    Fixed a bug that caused Palette, a 3rd party hardware device, to stop working with Lightroom.
    Fixed a bug that caused the Map module to appear pixelated and photos to be  dropped in the wrong place when using hi-dpi monitors on Windows.
    Fixed a bug related to Full Screen that prevented you from exiting Full Screen view while using the Spot Healing Tool.
    Fixed a bug that caused the Flickr Publish Service to improperly publish multi-word keywords.

2. chrfr macrumors 603

The biggest fix in this update, to me, is that the import dialog is restored back to 2015.1/6.1.

3. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

Oh good, I was holding off updating after all the complaints about the previous update to the import screen. However, I'll let the beta testers go first ;)