Lights off. beat?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vividdemise, Oct 28, 2007.

1. vividdemise macrumors member

just wanted to see how many people have beat lights out. I have two to three times now and was thinking I might time my self next time. If you have done this or think i'm nuts post it here.

2. GrimmGreen macrumors regular

stuck on level 8

3. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

I have gotten to about 130 and decided I had better things to do, now I just skip to a random one and beat it. :p It's a decent game visually (it looks identical to the real game, I can almost feel the rubber buttons) and it's awkwardly challenging.

4. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

me too lol

5. savar macrumors 68000

savar

6. vividdemise thread starter macrumors member

I have gotton stuck a few times but evetime i have to wait for someone or get stuck somewhere ill play it.

7. MonM macrumors newbie

On lvl 8, touch all 4 corners once. Then touch all 8 remaining lights.

There are about 7 or 8 base patterns which once acheived, will solve any puzzle. Keep things semetrical and work in patterns to make it easier.

I'm on #187 of my 2nd trip through.

8. cwolves macrumors regular

I beat it twice. There's what, 225 levels? I noticed when I hit 201 then it reset a few minutes later but I didn't notice the exact number of the last level.

It's a ridiculously simple game that could be made much more interesting if it weren't ALWAYS symmetrical. I can beat any puzzle in about 10 seconds just by getting it to one of maybe 6-7 few patterns and then hitting 8 squares.

9. vividdemise thread starter macrumors member

10. Cache macrumors regular

I don't remember the exact number, somewhere around 250-260, maybe higher. Anyway, mine got reset back to 1, once I reached that level. :)

It's easy, all levels are the same...

Edit: Doh, posted too quick, jsut read cwolves reply. So I guess I was off by 30 levels. :p

11. luca104 macrumors newbie

it is really too easy! nearly all the levels end the same. Just do it symetrical (i guess you write it like this:rolleyes:). Each level is as easy as 5 to 10 seconds..

12. gaina macrumors newbie