Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sandman1969

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Well I gave my wife our new iPad2 64gb wifi for our 10th anniversary and she LOVES it as do I. So neat having the bigger screen for games, surfing and now reading. I can see myself reading more now. Reading Steve's bio now. She was already a kindle user so she is using the kindle app.

However, now we have a problem. Sharing it!! She said we need to get another one!

I am seriously thinking about returning it and getting 2. Maybe a 32gb and a 16gb. That way we dont have to merge contacts, email, music, facebook etc. Best Buy has 18 months no interest so that helps.

Are there any good games that can be played wirelessly with 2 iPads.

So basically we love our new iPad. :)

TrollToddington

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I can see myself reading more now.
Like you, it seems that I spend more of my time reading books, now on the iPad. Moreover, I've downloaded to my iBook library some books which I have lost a long time ago.

Sandman1969

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007

yeah definitely I used to read a lot but havent for whatever reason. Maybe i will now since it is easier to browse books mu buddy said the same thing. He reads at least a book a week. He used to not read at all.

BTW I LOVE my wife. Not taking the 64gb back for 2 16gb or 32gb. Just getting her a 64gb too. Love 18 month no interest!!!

Well on way to the local Best Buy!

Dhelsdon

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2010
Canadian Eh!
I recently upgraded from the iPad to the iPad 2 and I love it, it's so much faster and snappier. I find myself reading quite often too, as well as drawing with the iPad more then I would using pencil and paper

Ecoh

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2009
USA
My husband gave me one as an anniversary gift. I wanted to give him one too, but he said he had no interest in it. Then he began seeing how useful it was, and just fun to use. It comes in very handy when we travel, we don't have smart phones. He was expecting to share it then, but it really has become a personal device and it is not easy to share.

We have decided when the iPad 3 comes out, I get a new one and he gets the old one. Sounds fair to me.:D

Sandman1969

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
Very glad I brought the laptop with us so I can setup her iPad until we get home.

Really like that Best Buy has the no interest for 18 months. Can't pass that up. Besides she can claim her's as a business right off so that helps justify the purchase. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.