I've been waiting till Macworld to get a new macbook and with no changes to the macbook, I'm looking to buy the black macbook from amazon ($1399 after rebate + no tax). However I have been hesitant because of the possibility of an update when WWDC rolls around. If there is a major design change, I will be very regretful about my purchase. Not too worried about hardware changes though unless its a dedicated graphics card which is not likely. So I guess the point of this thread is to help me feel better about getting a macbook now instead of later.