Liking Kabcon Tablet Stand

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Pseudo-Fed, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Pseudo-Fed, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018

Pseudo-Fed macrumors 6502

I wanted a stand to get my iPad above the potentially dirty workbench surface. Looked at many of varying heights, both with clamps and without. Decided on this one. Dimensions are available on Amazon, but it raises the pad to a good working height. The hinges are just friction type, but with a VERY good hold, and consequently takes some effort to put in place. Comes with carrying case and some spare pads for where it contacts front of tablet.

Mine is a 10.5, but this would easily hold even the older gen 12.9, at least in landscape, and maybe portrait mode if back kept more vertical. My 10.5 is in the Khomo rear case with Apple Smart Cover, and it fits easily. I have no concerns about it lifting the screen protector, etc.

It's extremely sturdy and folds flat for carry.

[​IMG]Untitled by Jeff, on Flickr

2. phunigai Suspended

does that ipad stand holds ipads in the 40 watt range?

3. Pseudo-Fed thread starter macrumors 6502

Not sure I understand your question. It will hold any iPad I believe at a wide range of angles. The friction hinges are VERY tight.

4. phunigai, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018

phunigai Suspended

i have a brand new Phased plasma .45 long slide ipad from italy, they just got them in. That's a good ipad, Just touch the home button the beam comes on and you put the red dot where you want the camera to go. we can't miss even in pump or auto focus, nothing clean right. There's a 15-day wait on the ipad cases but the nine millimeter they can take right now.

5. sracer macrumors G3

sracer

Hey, just what you see pal. ;)

I agree with you... that stand looks like it is right out of The Terminator. Smart looking stand.

6. Pseudo-Fed thread starter macrumors 6502

9mm all the way. Because while it's true that 230=115 x 2, it is also true that 17 x 147 = 2499, but 9 x 230 is only 2070..... ;-)