Limewire Help

Discussion in 'macOS' started by JordanLB23, Mar 22, 2008.

1. JordanLB23 macrumors regular

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post a topic like this, but mods can move it or close it if they wish.

I just got my macbookpro today, and i got azurues and im downloading limewire pro. so its done downloading its a dmg file, i open it and install it. so its all good but when i try to open it it doesnt open. notihng comes up. in azureus it says its a zip file. im so confused someone plz help thx

2. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

I don't think you will get any luck asking people how to get software to work which you've illegally obtained. I'd recommend using Frostwire, for legal files only of course.

3. JordanLB23 thread starter macrumors regular

4. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

Yes.

5. JordanLB23 thread starter macrumors regular

kinda off topic.. but while you;re here, is it possible to transfer my music and videos from my ipod touch to my mackboook pro?

6. JordanLB23 thread starter macrumors regular

does it work with videos too? will my ipod touch reset though? cause i have a jailbroken one

7. MacHipster macrumors 6502

Limewire isn't an illegal program. That said, it seems that you need an app to unzip the file. I use Stuffit Expander. It used to some with OS X until Tiger.

Edit: If you're asking help to upgrade LimeWire Pro for free, then we can't help you.

8. jayhawk11 macrumors 6502a

jayhawk11

Limewire itself isn't illegal, true. But...

Using Azureus to get the pay version for free is illegal :rolleyes:. Thats what the problem is. Can we lock this thread?