Limit on how many you can purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Guy Mancuso, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Guy Mancuso macrumors 6502a

Okay this is sick . I have one I ordered through At&T for me and I reserved one at Apple for pickup ( I have both right now). NOW my son wants one and my wife too. Now I was eligible for a upgrade but the rest of the family unit is not but a 399 upgrade. Question remains how many am I limited too if at all and willing to pay the freight.

Man just realized I made Steve's day today reading this. LOL

Can I get a freaking discount. ROTFLMAO

2. UnknownMacNoob macrumors member

People with kids who are old enough to have iPhones shouldn't say ROFLMAO.
    Did this statement help you find the answer to your question? Probably not. Is it going to help you be a better person? Hmmmm.....

3. Guy Mancuso thread starter macrumors 6502a

Love the lecture I'm 53 years old and say whatever i want. Period

And why make a comment when you can't give a answer. This is not game time. Real people that need real answers. Thanks for your considered non reply.

4. Goodeye macrumors 6502a

Goodeye

Contact your local Apple Store for best results. But I believe if it's all the family lines then they will allow you no problem. I think it's when it's idividual lines on seprate accounts they will only let your CC be charged for two. (i.e you bought one for you then for whatever reason are buying your friend his for his account)

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Really? Because last time I checked it was a phone launch, not something important. If you want the phones for the family, pay for them, there's no reason you should get a discount.

6. Guy Mancuso thread starter macrumors 6502a

Obviously you have no sense of humor. I am paying for them to a tune of about 1400 dollars. Now wouldn't a discount be kind of nice for users that buy 3,4 or 5 phones on there family plan. Did you ever hear of good customer relations. Trust me I don't want anything but you also need to realize when someone puts a emotion button after a sentence they are not being serious. Learn how to use a forum. I own one.

What is it with this self righteous crap of telling people what is important to them and what is not. I'm not asking your opinion so don't give it. Either answer the question to the best of your ability or move on to one that you may actually help someone, otherwise your just a troll. Actually read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

7. Guy Mancuso thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you for your considered answer I appreciate it. I did happen to go the Apple store and only limitations is reserving more than 2 . Again thanks

Now the mods can lock this one up before it goes beyond a answer that was asked for.