Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Beats has collaborated for a third time with fragment design founder Hiroshi Fujiwara for a monochromatic limited-edition version of Beats Fit Pro earbuds.

https-hypebeast.com-image-2023-07-fragment-beats-fit-pro-1.jpg.jpg

The two new white and black pairs of Beats Fit Pro are available now from Apple, SSENSE, END, and more, and are priced at $199.99.

First released in November 2021, the Beats Fit Pro feature flexible wingtips for a more secure fit in the ear. The fitness-oriented earbuds have a similar design and features as the AirPods Pro, including silicone ear tips, active noise cancellation with a "Transparency" mode, spatial audio with dynamic head tracking, an H1 chip for one-tap pairing and automatic switching between Apple devices, hands-free "Hey Siri" support, and more.

For more details about the Beats Fit Pro, check out our hands-on coverage from 2021.

Beats and Fujiwara have collaborated on several previous projects, including limited-edition Powerbeats Pro and Beats Flex in a similar design scheme back in 2021.

Article Link: Limited-Edition Beats Fit Pro in Collaboration With Fragment Design Now Available

gigapocket1

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2009
I always get that feeling when I buy an Apple product past launch day

I mean, we know the product machine is churning. But it has been almost two years… it already has USBC…. What more can I ask for??? They aren’t releasing new beats before new AirPods Pro’s… so I doubt it gets updated before April..

Wocose

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2023
Love these headphones… I want to buy a new pair, just feel like once I do, they are going to update to a new model. But yet again, they release more colors…

Also, 1st! lol
Uhm. Why would you want another pair if yours is still working…?

segfaultdotorg

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2007
Is that cheap for the iBeats Pro? Amazon has a really good sale on their house brand earbuds right now.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
OH
What's the difference between these and the standard version other than some different graphics? Seems to functionally be identical. You can find the standard version for $150 pretty regulalrly.

just10credible

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2020
NYC
I mean, we know the product machine is churning. But it has been almost two years… it already has USBC…. What more can I ask for??? They aren’t releasing new beats before new AirPods Pro’s… so I doubt it gets updated before April..
Wireless charging case would be clutch. Also, the microphone on AirPods is far superior to these.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
OH
In addition what was mentioned above, the H2 chip that's in the latest Airpod Pros

imageWIS

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
NYC
All I want is for someone to come out with world class ANC earbuds (that don't have to play music play) that I can use for sleep instead of having to use foam earplugs that are: 1) disposable, ergo bad for the environment, 2) expensive for what they are, since none of them have good quality control (that includes 3M), and 3) have a greater chance of blocking way and / or bacteria growth than earbuds with washable parts.

Reactions: TigerNike23

CausticSoda

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2014
Abu Dhabi
I was a great fan of these until, last week, like for so many others, the wing top has broken. I have always treated them carefully. There is clearly a design flaw with these and I would encourage everyone to avoid them. (When I read other people saying this, I thought it would not happen to me. Wrong!)

gk4

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2010
I was a great fan of these until, last week, like for so many others, the wing top has broken. I have always treated them carefully. There is clearly a design flaw with these and I would encourage everyone to avoid them. (When I read other people saying this, I thought it would not happen to me. Wrong!)

My right wing tip broke as well. I was lucky in that it broke before the warranty ended, and the person I was dealing with at the Apple Store was nice (in reading about the issue many people had the Apple Store deny them a replacement).

It’s crazy that the wingtip isn’t replaceable. Even if it was built better and not prone to breaking - having one wingtip around 10 months newer than the other, I can definitely feel how it loses strength over time. In other words, it’s still something you’d want to replace over time just to retain good fit.

symphony

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2016
I have feature requests. Though I don’t need a new one right away.

I wish they made an AirPods version of this, because the form factor is perfect for me.

Reactions: gigapocket1

symphony

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2016
Love the look of these, but really wish they'd upgrade the quality of the charging case, which is cheap and as sturdy as an eggshell.
I also wish they upgrade the wings. They seem very fragile. Thankfully Apple replaced them for free.

Reactions: Stryder541
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.