Limited range of bags/cases in Apple store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dizzydot, Jun 20, 2010.

1. dizzydot macrumors member

dizzydot

Hi all,

Went into Milton Keynes (UK) Apple store today to have another good look at the 13" MBP before commiting myself to buying.
    The other reason I went there was to go and look at the bags and cases for the MBP. I think I've decided which ones I wanted to get but I do like to see and feel them before I buy. I have to say I was really disappointed with the range that they had. There was a couple of incase neoprene slips (all black), 1 x tucano second skin and a couple of expensive Knomo leather slips and that was about it :mad:

I know they like the clean minimalist look in their stores but I really expected better than that.
    So anyway my question is -as this is the only Apple store I've ever been to I don't know if this is normal and all their branches have fairly limited stuff in store expecting most of their sales online, or would I be better off trying another branch?

Thanks in advance.

2. 01jamcon macrumors 6502a

01jamcon

Obviously the Regent Street and Westfield stores in London have a few more items to look at, I remember some Diesel jeans looking cases, but there isn't a huge selection in either and I don't think it would be worth the effort. If you do really have to see stuff in person (I do too) then how about any other computer shops, PC World and the like to have a look?