Limited slider case now released...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rayfire, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

For those of you folks who love sliders the most...

Incase has released a limited edition called...

Fragment Slider Case
    Which comes in both White Soft touch, White Glossy, Black Soft touch, Black glossy versions. I know most of you like the slider, any thoughts about their limited one then? ;)

Seriously I'm not an Incase slider lover (because I had a very bad experience with them) but just by looking at the case and features, how does this differ from the regular slider cases they have? I know they're limited plus that logo at the back by Hiroshi Fujiwara. And boy they cost $50!

2. WPeterson macrumors member

WPeterson

the milky style case looks sweet as the white iphone 3g.
    but it's a little thick, i don't want my iphone weight added....

:apple:

3. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

4. kicko macrumors 65816

I totally dont get it, limited edition with a hardly visiable logo on the back?

5. ericxd macrumors regular

incase is gay how the hell is ppl outside of u.s gonna get this if they ship to u.s only

im in canada and theres no way i can get the incase parra and this limited edition fragment i want....

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I LOVE my Matte Black Incase Slider, after trying about 20 cases this is still my favorite. But they can go pound salt with their limited edition BS. It's a piece of plastic, get over yourselves Incase.

The original sliders are still too much at 35.00 with no extras included, still it's the best case on the market IMO.

7. pro3g macrumors member

The seidio innocase II is cheaper and cooler looking!

8. Rayfire thread starter macrumors 68020

Rayfire

You were looking on the matte versions, the glossy ones has the logo more visible.

Indeed, I still can't figure out why a Fragment slider has to be that expensive compared to the regular ones. No wonder why I stayed away from Incase.

9. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Meh, not a fan of that big hole on the back of the case. I don't get a woody from the Apple logo. ;)

10. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I think I could make that design logo with a pocket knife on the back of a regular incase slider. :p:D

11. itsjustmeee macrumors 6502a

Does the seidio innocase II come in white though? I don't see it on Amazon.

12. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I don't think so.

13. itsjustmeee macrumors 6502a

I think more of these companies need to get the white option going. Ilounge recommends the Clarifi way over the slider, but it doesn't look like it comes in white...... too bad.

14. Rayfire thread starter macrumors 68020

Rayfire

If they do consider white, I hope they make it more resistant to stains. So far, most of the white cases for iPhone 3g are really prone to stain. Which makes me think how long will that white matte fragment slider last its color.

15. hiphopdan macrumors newbie

Not a fan of cases. A fan of Fragment. Yeah, maybe not the best way to spend fifty bucks but I think it looks rad and fits well with the Fragment aesthetic. Just got mine in the mail today and I'm happy with it. Maybe it's a niche product and all it is is a logo...but I think if you like apple you also like design so dishing out a few extra dollars because you like how something looks isn't always the most foreign concept in the world....

16. Rayfire thread starter macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Will you be so kind enough to post pics? Just curious. If you can that would be great! Thanks in advance! Btw which color did you get?

17. hiphopdan macrumors newbie

Here's a few pics I snapped of the case this morning...

Attached Files:

18. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Sorry but I don't get the design part? what's different besides a 3rd party Logo? and the logo isn't the good sorry I don't get it. I could see if it were styled differently but a logo? No thanks

19. eedna macrumors member

20. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd