Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

svtguy08

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
CA
There are about 25 people in line here in costa mesa, ca at the south coast plaza shopping center. They apple employees said they would be opening the store at 8:00am. So if you are in orange county, come on down. They reported that they have all three models available.

I just wanted to give everybody a heads up!

-Ryan

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
Thanks for this, the Costa Mesa Apple store is my local one, but I'm now like #10 on the DF list, I don't want to risk it. Come through for me AT&T!

r i c h

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2008
California
Nice! I picked up my black 16gb from the Costa Mesa store yesterday around 4:30pm without any hassles. I was around 25th or so in line and it moved rather quickly. Good luck!

svtguy08

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
CA
Well both my girlfriend and I were able to the whit 16gb. We were in and out within an hour because I had to remove the FAN discount on my line. When we got into the store they had run out of the 8GB and only had a handful 16GB blacks. That was close to two hours ago. The store manager said that they were receiving another shipment in later today. He wouldn't say what models would be arriving.

Now I just need to get the FAN discount back on the account!

Good luck everyone and just to mention both of our phones have no dead or stuck pixels, no negative black via the world wallpaper test and no light bleed or other issues with fit and finish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.