Line Rider!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by bazookafx3, Mar 5, 2008.

1. bazookafx3 macrumors regular

Someone needs to make a line rider app for installer! line rider rules, i need it!

2. Silver-Fox macrumors 65816

Silver-Fox

that is a damn addictive game, would be really cool on iphone and ipod touch

3. JasonElise1983 macrumors 6502a

JasonElise1983

yeah...too bad the core of the game is Flash so, i doubt it'll be happening anytime soon.

-je

4. RST macrumors member

exactly. line rider is just one of many reasons i wish flash was on its way.

5. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

YEAH! We already have iPhysics, and various drawing apps, all we need to do is combine them, and make a LineRider-esque game!

6. bazookafx3 thread starter macrumors regular

oh i just had an idea, is it possible for someone to use iphysics and make a line rider level/add-on for it?

7. albinoAZN macrumors regular

not really. For one thing, the physics engine used in iPhysics is a lot different that what's in Line Rider. Secondly, I'm not sure, but I don't think that iPhysics has the right capabilities for the buttons required for Line Rider.

8. ebel3003 macrumors 6502a

ebel3003

Perhaps it can't be done in the form of a content pack for iPhysics, but there isn't any immediately obvious technological reason why it couldn't be modified to emulate Line Rider.