Line up...but for June 25th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nrwrit3r, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

Just wondering, Apple says they're reserving reserved phones until closing time on the 24th.

For each apple store, there's gotta be at least 5 people who plan on waiting until the 25th to pick up their phones in order not to wait hours in line?

So what about just lining up at 5am on that Friday instead?

I haven't pre-ordered, and will have to wait until the 14th of July to get mine if this doesn't work.

2. dhy8386 macrumors 6502a

Completely agree. Good idea.

3. Formula1freak macrumors member

Formula1freak

I might just have to try this in Maryland, haha... i didn't pre order and i will be flying on the 24th, so i shall try this xD

4. rmwhite macrumors member

I wouldn't be surprised if they start selling off reserved phones close to COB on Thursday, or taking reservations for the next day for the people in line after all FC/FS phones are sold.

It's possible. Not unlikely, not likely.

5. Nrwrit3r thread starter macrumors 6502a

haha that's where i am

6. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

But wouldn't it suck if someone came by at closing time and they sold your phone?

7. Nrwrit3r thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sucks for them :D

8. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

I have been thinking along these lines as well. I think I will get there bright and early on the 24th, but if I somehow don't get a phone, I may come back the next morning, as they will likely be selling the reserved phones that aren't picked up. I may try to ask an Apple employee what they plan to do with the phones the next morning.