Line updates, Twitter Posts, Chinese People, New York

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BadMoon, Mar 21, 2011.

1. BadMoon macrumors 6502

If you are going to post any of the above topics think twice and just post here. That way other people don't have to wade through anymore useless threads about what you had for lunch and what your "Apple" plans are for the day. Thank you! :D:apple::D

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Ah, another in a long line of those who intend to save Macrumors from chaos. Trust me, it doesn't work.

3. JRoDDz macrumors 68000

JRoDDz

We should have a sub forum just for these topics.

4. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

I know it's useless. However, I am in a slightly humorous mood this fine Monday morning. :eek:

5. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

I had yummy japan for dinner. It was amazing!

6. PurpleSauce macrumors newbie

has anyone had any conversations with all the asian's? they're obviously just doing it for a small profit, but did they come here from china, are they us citizens, illegals or all from the same church? lol
    I tried talking to one this morning and they just looked at me like i was an alien..

7. KittyKatta macrumors 6502a

KittyKatta

Or maybe Apple could stop making their own Customers worry about an International Corporate Problem. Seriously, why is international resale a consumer problem.

8. thetruth1985 macrumors 6502

I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread but the title cracks me up. I do think we should get a Chinese forum though.

9. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

I think they came from Asia maybe? :cool:

10. PurpleSauce macrumors newbie

really?? how could u tell :p

11. djkinetic macrumors member

does the title really have to have chinese ppl in it... i think u my friend are trolling in which case i say well done =P

12. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Nope ... local New Yorkers

13. klanse macrumors member

This is how ipad 2 will ends up with scalpers

[​IMG]

14. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

You're right. I should have replaced that with Target. Or maybe the soon to come "close call" or "I just almost dropped my iPad". :D

15. fatpanda macrumors newbie

I'm Chinese. And I want to get an iPad 2 wifi for myself, but I still haven't had any chance to get my hands on any of those. From NY's post, I can only tell those scalpers are Asian. Unfortunately, I can't tell whether they are Chinese, Japanese, or Koren. :) For the picture below, those are Chinese characters on it. I wish I had one of those.

16. PurpleSauce macrumors newbie

Fatpanda, don't take this to sound mean in any way, I'm simply curious.
    You are Chinese and unable to tell the difference between Asians? The only reason I say this is because after spending some time in china, I myself find it quite easy to make an educated guess on whether an Asian is Chinese, Korean, Filipino etc. Maybe it's just me tho.

17. princealfie macrumors 68030

princealfie

I am Asian and DIDN'T buy the iPad 2. I'm sticking for my original iPad and maybe may get another one of them.

18. krnboy503 macrumors regular

It's Korean.
    For me, its very easy to spot which Asian is which...
    Anyways, not all asians are buying it for profit. I'm Korean and I bought two..one for my grandparents and one for myself. Great device!

19. princealfie macrumors 68030

princealfie

I am Taiwanese American so perhaps that makes me a fake Asian? I always have made out to be a good prop :p:rolleyes:

20. Tobster3, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011

Tobster3 macrumors 6502

You're Korean and you say those are Korean Characters in the above photo?

They are not Korean Characters. I may not be Korean but I have lived in South Korea for 10+ years, speaking the language fluently for the last 9 years.

Hangul is the native alphabet of the Korean language and is now the official script of South Korea and has been for hundreds of years, which those characters are not.

Those are Chinese characters which were borrowed from Chinese and incorporated into the Korean language many years ago prior to Hangul being created and introduced.

21. deeddawg macrumors 604

No, I think the reference was to your misspelling of the word Korean.