Lines for Launch Day Reservations

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by riseboi, Sep 12, 2015.

1. riseboi macrumors member

Pardon my ignorance, but are there separate lines for those who've secured reservations for the new iPhones? I've generally had success just waiting outside of Verizon stores on launch days for the new iPhones, but was able to reserve an iPhone 6s plus at an Apple Store at 8am on the 25th. As long as I'm there by 8am, will the employees be calling out for those with reservations or do I still need to "camp" out early?

2. roberthodgson macrumors regular

there are two lines, one for people who preordered (a lot shorter) and the main line for those who did not take the time to order online or did not know.

the reservation line is usually right by the store so head right to the store when you get to the mall

make sure you show up at least 15 minutes before your checkin and let the Apple employee checking reservations know you are there. I usually get there 30 Minutes early grab a coffee and check in they may say get inline or comeback a little closer to the time.

this is my second year for reserving and the process works great

3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

this. Pretty great this was offered again this year. I have a doorman so do not have to worry about being home to sign for the package :)

4. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I am thinking that Apple has lots of inventory this year. So store pick up look good for those who want too

5. riseboi thread starter macrumors member

6. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I'm thinking it's quite like the Apple Watch Reservation system.

I did put a reservation for mine between 10 am and 10:30 am. So I assume I can stand on the shorter line?