Lines?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AppleWizard, Sep 8, 2010.

1. AppleWizard macrumors member

I am going to get the new iPod Touch tomorrow morning at the Apple store. I preordered but I don't feel like waiting till next week...

Were there any lines or a wait or anything? I doubt there would be for this iPod Touch but I just wanted to makes sure

2. gta50419 macrumors 6502

at 10:30 the apple store in louisiana had a 6-7 person line for the genius bar, most of them were there because of problems with their iphones and macs or just to ask questions. i only seen only seen 2 people there for the touch and 1 for the nano, everyone else was just looking around

there should be close to no lines.

3. fwoppers macrumors member

Yesterday, I was with a group of 4 or 5 other individuals who were also wanting a new iPod, and there were some people in the store already (before it opens, they have appointments with other people). All in all, short wait. Got to the store at 9:30am, store opened at 10:00am, receipt says bought at 10:14am. :p

4. burgundyyears macrumors 6502

I walked in on Wednesday morning at apple store at 11am (store had opened at 9 or 10)...I was the first person who had come for a touch. So no, you're very unlikely to see a line.