lining up tomorrow (monday) ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by komiothebeat, Mar 13, 2011.

1. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

Anyone else thinking about lining up tomorrow (monday 3/14) at apple? :apple:

was thinking and don't know if they will have their shipment by then? but when i called on the phone alot of the employees said best bet would be to try monday morning as they open.

2. camaroIOM macrumors 6502

I am returning 2 tom with a genius appt and heard they have replacements in. Unsure about regular

3. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

4. nickpro macrumors regular

yes i'm wondering about this too. planning on hitting the local apple stores around lunch time tomorrow but i wonder if there will be lines before opening.

5. baummer macrumors 6502a

It probably won't be necessary to line up. If you do, I wouldn't go terribly early. I am not certain if Apple is shipping new stock tomorrow to the retail stores or if the retail stores already received them.

6. Virtute macrumors member

If I could go before opening, I might go half an hour, but I won't be able to get there till about 1:00 in the afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll receive a shipment some time after opening in order that their unpacking might coincide with my arrival, keeping them from selling out before I get the chance to cross over to the US.