Link Bracelet clasp uneven?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by applepizzaz4u, Jun 11, 2015.

1. applepizzaz4u macrumors member

You can't visually see it but when I feel the area where the clasp closes, it feels like one side sits higher than the other. Anyone else who has the link bracelet (space black or not) experiencing the same?

link pic.jpg

2. JXShine macrumors 6502

JXShine

I have the space black link and I also have this problem...not sure if I should take it in

3. H3rman macrumors 6502

Mine is the same too, it's not a problem. Remember guys, this is a £950 ($1100) watch that is made within certain tolerances! It is not a part from the international space station that has to be machined to the nanometer!!

Be realistic, it's not a "problem" and no you should not take it in for something that can't even be seen to the naked eye.

4. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

I think this falls into the OCD category. Honestly, if I were Apple I wouldn't exchange this band for you, there is nothing wrong with it.

5. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

If you have to say "you can't visually see it...." then it isn't a real problem. It'll get all scuffed to hell in a few months anyway.

6. mr.anthonyramos macrumors regular

mr.anthonyramos

Mine is the same...not even close to a millimetre off and you'd have to have extreme OCD to even notice this.

Apple will definitely NOT replace this.

7. applepizzaz4u thread starter macrumors member

I looked at it closer and I can see it now. You can even press down on it a little further and then it becomes even with the other side. Once you stop holding that side it rises again.

8. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

It's a relatively cheap watch, in the scheme of things. It isn't going to be perfect. Additionally, the clasp is on the inside of your wrist. Who cares what it looks like!

9. xRYD3Rx macrumors 6502

My link bracelet was damaged wouldn't even close properly. I have a thread on it check it out got pictures as well.

10. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

There is no shortage of people who have this, here!